Family Information Session
Our family information session is designed to assist families to understand the current rules and regulations and develop the best residential care placement plan for the future.
- This residential care plan can be used by the family to continue with the placement activities using their own time and effort.
- The family information session is ideally suited to family members with time and energy to be personally involved with the activities required to complete the placement.
- This service consists of a meeting with the family - an experienced placement consultant visits with the family for a period usually around one and a half hours.
- The placement consultant will first collect the family residential care placement needs and preferences.
- The placement consultant will describe the usual steps to be completed, make the family aware of many useful hints and guidelines and answer any questions that the family may have about residential care placement.
- The placement consultant is able to provide the family with all of the current rules and effective strategies relating to residential care placement.
- This information service is a very effective way to develop a plan which can form a solid basis for a successful placement.
- The fee for the information session is payable on the day of the consultation.
- The benefit of the information service is that family members can make an excellent start based upon professional knowledge and experience and the cost of the information service is affordable.
- After having a personalised information session, if the family chooses to use any of our other residential care placemnent services, then the fee for the information session is deducted from the additional service.