Aged Care Placement Consultants
Senior Moves is one of Australia's most experienced Aged Care Placement Consulting and Senior Relocation Management Services.
Do you need to find a quality aged care placement for your elderly relative?
Finding the right aged care home is difficult and stressful most of the times for most families.
Decisions have to be made in a limited time frame and your decision will affect someone very close to you.
Not all aged care providers deliver the same quality level of service - services provided and reputations vary greatly over time.
One aged care home may be a good choice for one family but may be inappropriate for another family, with different family requirements.
Also, there are always changes being made to the rules and regulations and new care and accommodation solutions are being developed and introduced.
Having an experienced single point of contact to find the best solution and to coordinate the move will help you greatly. You will have an experienced guide to properly plan; short-list the best accommodation options for you, complete all of the application paperwork, negotiate the accommodation fees, and then to liaise with the aged care home to make sure that the transition is a smooth one.
Let us find that aged care placement which will perfectly match your family needs
Senior Moves has been providing independent aged care placement consulting and assistance since 2002.
This assistance is available from our recognised aged care placement consultants:
- Ensuring that the short-listed care homes properly match your family requirements in care services, location and proximity to supportive family members, financial affordability and personal preferences.
- Saving you time by using our direct access to a trusted network of local admission coordinators and accurate up to date vacancy registers.
- Allowing our placement coordinators to arrange appointments, submit the application paperwork, financial assessment forms and complete the negotiation of accommodation fee (RAD) and additional services fees on your behalf.
Senior Moves was established after observing the common difficulties and stresses that families encountered when they approached the task of placing a relative into residential care.
Each new family:
- Approached the emotional task with similar needs and concerns
- Undertook similiar activities - devoting their limited time and valuable effort
- Only to uncover the same information and make many of the same mistakes as families that had gone before them.
There had to be a better way to complete this important activity and to achieve a positive outcome for the family.
Over the years, we have assisted many families with the move to retirement living, serviced apartments, group homes, assisted living, supported residential services and Commonwealth subsidised aged care accommodation.
We have knowledge, experience and industry contacts which can help you today. If you have any questions, or need practical assistance, for your relative please contact our friendly team for a chat.
We enjoy sharing our knowledge and experience about relocation and placement with new clients; and being personally involved with the family during this most important time.
Assistance with all steps required for a successful aged care placement.
We can reduce the cost of accommodation by advocating and negotiating on your families behalf.
Assistance with the dispersal of household items to family members, charities and removal prior to the sale or rental of the family home.
Avoid the mistakes, pitfalls and traps for new players ...
Senior Moves have detailed knowledge and experience in residential care placement and can make sure that you receive accurate and unbiased information.
We have developed trusted working relationships with many accommodation providers and hospitals but are not affiliated or aligned with any aged care provider or financial organisation.
Aged Care Placement
Finding the best care and accommodation solution. Negotiating the price of the accommodation. Completing the application paperwork.
Are you moving to retirement living, serviced apartment, assisted living, supported residential service or Commonwealth residential care home?
Senior Moves can help you by:
- Understanding you specific family needs and placement preferences
- Securing the best accommodation options available
- In the most timely manner - we usually complete a placement in less than half the time that a family will take
- Making sure all steps are considered and application paperwork is completed correctly
- Negotiating the accommodation fees and charges to ensure an affordable outcome
- The experienced Senior Moves team have been helping families through the aged care placement process since 2002.
Relocation Management Services
Clearing and cleaning the property for sale or rental. Packing and Arranging for the move.
Are you moving from the family home to retirement living, serviced apartment, or a Commonwealth residential care home?
Senior Moves can help you by:
- Completing an inventory of items that you will be taking, gifting to family members, donating to charities, or removal of unwanted items
- Preparing floor plans for your new accommodation so that we minimise moving of beds and furniture arrangements
- Pack and unpack, using professional packing materials
- Coordinating quality transport and logistics
- Clearing and Cleaning the family home
- Preparation of your former home for sale or rental
Urgent Aged Care Placement
Need to talk to someone about arranging an urgent placement ?
Aged Care Placement Services
The family information session will provide you with up-to-date and unbiased information about your local residential care options
The facility shortlist will help match the right aged care home to your individual family needs and preferences in a timely manner.
The RAD Negotiation service has helped many families reduce the accommodation charges and any additional service fees.
Making sure that all necessary paperwork is completed correctly and submitted in a timely manner.
We can assist with the settling in period to ensure that all items are fully covered.
The Senior Move Management service will help you to carefully disperse, pack, clean, arrange transport and unpack.
The recent announcement of the Royal Commission into Aged Care , increased activity of the Aged Care Quality Agency and recent media reports regarding Retirement Villages and aged care homes has reinforced the need to seek experienced assistance when placing a loved one into a Retirement Village, Serviced Apartment, SRS or Aged Care Home.
Aged Care Planning in the Holiday Season
Need to place a loved one during the holiday season ?